Due to COVID-19 and in compliance with the Oregon Department of Education, the Governor’s Office and other guilding health authorities, all Summer Camps have been cancelled with the exception of Girls Basketball, 5th – 8th grades. They will TENTATIVELY be holding a camp in early August, with the plan to incorporate social distance and physical contact protocols as outlined by the above-mentioned authorities. Please check back to this website for an update on the possible girls basketball camp and its details.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SHS ATHLETES
- July 23rd — Sports Physicals (done at SHS) Sponsored by Silverton Fox Foundation and Family Medical Group Suggested donation: $25.00 Time TBD
- Date subject to change due to COVID-19
July 26th to August 1st — OSAA Athletic Moratorium Week(OSAA has canceled this)
- July 27th to August 15th — SHS Athletics Registration begins Online: www.registermyathlete.com
- August 6th — Registration night Parents and students who would like instruction and guidance with our on-line registration system (www.RegisterMyAthlete.com) are welcome to join the Athletic Dept. at the High School. Computer stations will be available for immediate registration, with staff on hand to assist you. Time TBD
- August 17th — First day of OSAA Athletic Eligibility to Participate
- August 20th — Parent meeting For parents/guardians of athletes who are going to be competing in ALL FALL SPORTS! This will be a general meeting, followed by meeting with individual fall sport coaches. STRONGLY advised that both athlete and guardian attend! Time TBD
SHS Athletic registration MUST BE COMPLETED ON-LINE by Aug. 15th!
Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org