- General Registration Information: Please read this document carefully. Parent-student Registration Info It likely will answer most, if not all, of your questions.
- OSAA Physical forms: This is the REQUIRED form to be submitted with an athlete’s registration. If a physician’s clinic does not have the OSAA form, please have them call us at 503-873-6331 ext.3824 and we will send them one. English version Spanish version Russian version
- Registration Link: Silverton Athletes are required to register on line at Register My Athlete during the open registration period prior to the start of the upcoming season/school year. There are no longer “paper forms” to fill out. All registration is done online. (See “General Information” above)
- Eligibility to participate: Students MUST BE FULLY REGISTERED prior to participating, or continuing to participate, when the official OSAA season begins. If any components of the registration are not complete, a student may not practice or participate. It is highly recommended that registration is completed well before the official start of the season. Contact the Athletic Dept early if you have questions.
- Currently, the 2020-2021 school year registration has not been opened for registration. Please stay tuned for an announcement coming in early summer.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SUMMER/FALL 2020
- July 23rd** — Sports Physicals (done at SHS) Sponsored by Silverton Fox Foundation and Family Medical Group Suggested donation: $25.00 Time TBD
July 26th to August 1st — OSAA Athletic Moratorium Week(OSAA has canceled this)
- July 27th to August 15th** — SHS Athletics Registration begins Online: www.registermyathlete.com
- August 6th — Registration night Parents and students are welcome to join the Athletic Dept for some instruction and guidance on our on-line registration system (www.RegisterMyAthlete.com). Computer stations will be available for immediate registration, with staff to help you. Time TBD
- August 17th — First day of OSAA Athletic Eligibility to Participate
- August 20th — Parent meeting For parents/guardians of athletes in ALL FALL SPORTS! A general meeting, followed by meeting with individual fall sport coaches. STRONGLY advised both athlete and guardian attend! Time TBD
- SHS Athletic registration MUST BE COMPLETED on-line by Aug. 15th!
** Dates subject to change: Please check back for updates AND for Summer Camp information. Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org